WELCOME to the home of SEVEN – the acclaimed documentary play that has been performed all over the U.S. and all around the globe!
SEVEN Celebrates Remarkable Women Making a Difference
All prevailed, despite the challenges they faced, creating a story of hope and change.
Seven is a riveting piece of documentary theatre about seven women who bravely fought for the well-being of women, families, and children around the globe: in Russia, protecting women from domestic violence; in Cambodia, rescuing girls from human trafficking; in Guatemala, giving voice to the poor; in Afghanistan, empowering rural women; in Nigeria and Pakistan, fighting for women’s education and rights; and in Northern Ireland, promoting peace and equality.
A collaboration of seven acclaimed playwrights created the compelling tapestry of stories, weaving together the words of seven remarkable women who faced life-threatening obstacles to bring about major improvements in the lives of women and girls in their home countries.
On this site you can:
- Get information ABOUT the play
- MEET the women of SEVEN – the activists and the playwrights
- Catch up on NEWS about productions, people, and events related to SEVEN
- Find out about PRESENTING your own performance
- Check out the GALLERY of photos of SEVEN productions from all over the world
- CONTACT us for anything you want to know.