- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
Category Archives: US and Global
A starred review in Publishers Weekly is something to crow about. The audio book version of SEVEN, directed by JudyAnn Elder, produced by Los Angeles Theatre Works, gets a great review. Check it out here.
Mu Sochua, one of the heroic women of SEVEN, has had to flee Cambodia after the latest government crackdown. The government is threatening anyone who attempts to work for democracy in the country. See the news article here.
Great news comes to us from Anita Ahuja, the director of a production of SEVEN at the Winters Theatre Company in Sacramento, California. The production was nominated for three Sacramento Area Regional Theatre Alliance Elly awards–and brought home the … Continue reading
A great review is in from the first Berkshires performance of SEVEN. See the review here.
Actors in the Winters Theatre production of SEVEN in the Sacramento, California area have been nominated for an acting award. The play’s director Anita Ahuja of Winters Theatre writes: “As I was driving back into town late tonight, I learned … Continue reading
SEVEN is on the road in the Berkshires, stopping off at two different locations for performances that benefit the Elizabeth Freeman Center for survivors of domestic violence and abuse. The first stop is in Pittsfield, Massachusetts on Wednesday August … Continue reading
Friends in the Berkshires–Save the date! An additional performance of SEVEN has been added. Wednesday, August 23 7 pm Koussevitzky Arts Center, Space 111 Berkshire Community College Pittsfield MA. Details to follow.
SEVEN is off to the Berkshires in August! The Bard College at Simon’s Rock Council for Equity and Inclusion and CeCe Sloan Productions Present a reading of SEVEN, A Documentary Play Saturday, August 26th at 7pm @ The Daniel Arts … Continue reading
After interviewing Mukhtar Mai and writing her voice into SEVEN, Susan Yankowitz took Mukhtar’s story one step further–to opera. Susan, as librettist, joined forces with composer Kamala Sankaram, who wrote the music. Beth Morrison Projects originally produced the … Continue reading
Coming soon in August: SEVEN goes to the Berkshires. CeCe Sloan will be producing another reading of the play. Details to follow soon!