- SEVEN in Japanese, April 9-15
- A Tribute for Inez McCormack by Meryl Streep
- THUMBPRINT, an opera based on the story of Mukhtar Mai with discussion
- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
Category Archives: US and Global
See attached notice for SEVEN in Japanese, April 9-15.
The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing on Saturday, Oct. 26 at 8pm (Open Captioning) and Sunday, Oct. 27 at 3pm (Audio Description and ASL) SEVEN is a documentary play by seven playwrights based on personal interviews with … Continue reading
SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020 under the auspices of L.A. Theatre Works. For more information and to see the performance schedule or order tickets, click here:https://latw.org/current-tour
The prestigious National Women’s Education Center (NWEC) in Japan has selected translator and director Riho Mitachi to make a presentation about gender equality and education, using SEVEN as the jumping off point for her talk. The event takes place … Continue reading
On March 7, 8, and 10, in celebration of International Women’s Month, SEVEN is presented in Pueblo!
SEVEN was seen in Florence in November at Teatro della Pergola. As far as we know, this is the first sighting of the play in Italy: Seven è un’opera teatrale ideata da Carol Mack, realizzata con il supporto di Vital … Continue reading