- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
Category Archives: US and Global
The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing on Saturday, Oct. 26 at 8pm (Open Captioning) and Sunday, Oct. 27 at 3pm (Audio Description and ASL) SEVEN is a documentary play by seven playwrights based on personal interviews with … Continue reading
SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020 under the auspices of L.A. Theatre Works. For more information and to see the performance schedule or order tickets, click here:https://latw.org/current-tour
The prestigious National Women’s Education Center (NWEC) in Japan has selected translator and director Riho Mitachi to make a presentation about gender equality and education, using SEVEN as the jumping off point for her talk. The event takes place … Continue reading
On March 7, 8, and 10, in celebration of International Women’s Month, SEVEN is presented in Pueblo!
SEVEN was seen in Florence in November at Teatro della Pergola. As far as we know, this is the first sighting of the play in Italy: Seven è un’opera teatrale ideata da Carol Mack, realizzata con il supporto di Vital … Continue reading
It’s the season when the lists of all the best things of the year are released, and we’re proud to announce that SEVEN has made the Best Audiobooks List! Joining other amazing audiobooks in Audiofile magazine’s Memoir Category, including work … Continue reading
SEVEN now moves on to Austin, Texas, in a production at Concordia University. We’re especially happy when we see emerging theatre artists taking on this play and joining the effort to use art for social justice.
Our audio book version of SEVEN is gathering fabulous reviews. Click here to see another one.