- SEVEN in Japanese, April 9-15
- A Tribute for Inez McCormack by Meryl Streep
- THUMBPRINT, an opera based on the story of Mukhtar Mai with discussion
- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
Category Archives: Seven in the News
The prestigious National Women’s Education Center (NWEC) in Japan has selected translator and director Riho Mitachi to make a presentation about gender equality and education, using SEVEN as the jumping off point for her talk. The event takes place … Continue reading
SEVEN keeps on going–and this time, it’s a performance at the United Nations!
On March 7, 8, and 10, in celebration of International Women’s Month, SEVEN is presented in Pueblo!
An article from the Orange County Register on the 85-year-old presenter of SEVEN in California and at the UN, CeCe Sloan.
SEVEN was seen in Florence in November at Teatro della Pergola. As far as we know, this is the first sighting of the play in Italy: Seven è un’opera teatrale ideata da Carol Mack, realizzata con il supporto di Vital … Continue reading
It’s the season when the lists of all the best things of the year are released, and we’re proud to announce that SEVEN has made the Best Audiobooks List! Joining other amazing audiobooks in Audiofile magazine’s Memoir Category, including work … Continue reading
SEVEN now moves on to Austin, Texas, in a production at Concordia University. We’re especially happy when we see emerging theatre artists taking on this play and joining the effort to use art for social justice.
Our audio book version of SEVEN is gathering fabulous reviews. Click here to see another one.