- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
Category Archives: Seven in the News
On March 7, 8, and 10, in celebration of International Women’s Month, SEVEN is presented in Pueblo!
An article from the Orange County Register on the 85-year-old presenter of SEVEN in California and at the UN, CeCe Sloan.
SEVEN was seen in Florence in November at Teatro della Pergola. As far as we know, this is the first sighting of the play in Italy: Seven è un’opera teatrale ideata da Carol Mack, realizzata con il supporto di Vital … Continue reading
It’s the season when the lists of all the best things of the year are released, and we’re proud to announce that SEVEN has made the Best Audiobooks List! Joining other amazing audiobooks in Audiofile magazine’s Memoir Category, including work … Continue reading
SEVEN now moves on to Austin, Texas, in a production at Concordia University. We’re especially happy when we see emerging theatre artists taking on this play and joining the effort to use art for social justice.
Our audio book version of SEVEN is gathering fabulous reviews. Click here to see another one.
Soka University of America Office of Student Affairs and CeCe Sloan invite you to a reading of SEVEN: Saturday November 4, 2017 @ 7:00 pm Blackbox Theater SOKA 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, California This ticketed event is $3.00. … Continue reading
A starred review in Publishers Weekly is something to crow about. The audio book version of SEVEN, directed by JudyAnn Elder, produced by Los Angeles Theatre Works, gets a great review. Check it out here.
Mu Sochua, one of the heroic women of SEVEN, has had to flee Cambodia after the latest government crackdown. The government is threatening anyone who attempts to work for democracy in the country. See the news article here.
Great news comes to us from Anita Ahuja, the director of a production of SEVEN at the Winters Theatre Company in Sacramento, California. The production was nominated for three Sacramento Area Regional Theatre Alliance Elly awards–and brought home the … Continue reading