- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
Author Archives: pcizmar
SEVEN is off to the Berkshires in August! The Bard College at Simon’s Rock Council for Equity and Inclusion and CeCe Sloan Productions Present a reading of SEVEN, A Documentary Play Saturday, August 26th at 7pm @ The Daniel Arts … Continue reading
After interviewing Mukhtar Mai and writing her voice into SEVEN, Susan Yankowitz took Mukhtar’s story one step further–to opera. Susan, as librettist, joined forces with composer Kamala Sankaram, who wrote the music. Beth Morrison Projects originally produced the … Continue reading
Coming soon in August: SEVEN goes to the Berkshires. CeCe Sloan will be producing another reading of the play. Details to follow soon!
CeCe Sloan has been a member of the United States National Committee of UN Women for years, and during that time, she has learned a thing or two about outreach. So, singlehandedly, she has spearheaded a series of readings of SEVEN, … Continue reading
The Central Coast of California is one of the world’s most beautiful places–home to elephant seals, wineries, fog, salt marshes. You can spot migrating whales off the coast and visit artists in their studios. And now, Janice Peters, the former … Continue reading
Sotto Voce Theatre’s production of SEVEN is earning accolades from theatre critics and audiences alike. Check out the following comments from reviewers Pamela Vesper and Kurt Benrud. “There’s something special about the number seven. For instance, there are seven colors … Continue reading
Here’s a link to a wonderful New York Times article about the amazing Hafsat Abiola from SEVEN.
March is International Women’s Month, and SEVEN was part of the celebration as it was presented at various points on the globe throughout the month. On March 6, the play was in Dhaka, Bangladesh. At various dates in March, SEVEN … Continue reading
Seven is heading north for our first presentation in Canada! Moving Forward, in association with the YWCA Montreal (Le Y des Femmes), is proud to present the Montreal premiere of the acclaimed documentary play SEVEN on March 9, 10, 11, 2017. … Continue reading