- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
Author Archives: pcizmar
SEVEN now moves on to Austin, Texas, in a production at Concordia University. We’re especially happy when we see emerging theatre artists taking on this play and joining the effort to use art for social justice.
Our audio book version of SEVEN is gathering fabulous reviews. Click here to see another one.
Soka University of America Office of Student Affairs and CeCe Sloan invite you to a reading of SEVEN: Saturday November 4, 2017 @ 7:00 pm Blackbox Theater SOKA 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, California This ticketed event is $3.00. … Continue reading
A starred review in Publishers Weekly is something to crow about. The audio book version of SEVEN, directed by JudyAnn Elder, produced by Los Angeles Theatre Works, gets a great review. Check it out here.
Mu Sochua, one of the heroic women of SEVEN, has had to flee Cambodia after the latest government crackdown. The government is threatening anyone who attempts to work for democracy in the country. See the news article here.
Great news comes to us from Anita Ahuja, the director of a production of SEVEN at the Winters Theatre Company in Sacramento, California. The production was nominated for three Sacramento Area Regional Theatre Alliance Elly awards–and brought home the … Continue reading
SEVEN was recorded by Los Angeles Theatre Works in January–and has now been released as an audiobook. The tremendous cast, directed by JudyAnn Elder, turned in a richly felt and beautifully rendered performance–and their work paid off. Here’s a great … Continue reading
A great review is in from the first Berkshires performance of SEVEN. See the review here.
Actors in the Winters Theatre production of SEVEN in the Sacramento, California area have been nominated for an acting award. The play’s director Anita Ahuja of Winters Theatre writes: “As I was driving back into town late tonight, I learned … Continue reading
SEVEN is on the road in the Berkshires, stopping off at two different locations for performances that benefit the Elizabeth Freeman Center for survivors of domestic violence and abuse. The first stop is in Pittsfield, Massachusetts on Wednesday August … Continue reading