- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
- SEVEN Heads To Pueblo, Colorado
- Activism Knows No Age Limits
Author Archives: ckm115
SEVEN will be staged and filmed at George Washington University, Dorothy Betts Marvin Theatre, featuring politicians, journalists, and world leaders (male and female) reading the roles of the 7 honored women. Free & Open to the public on April 27. … Continue reading
SEVEN is performed in the Ukraine by the Ukrainian Women’s Fund to an audience of 700 with 100s more at the door waiting on line. Vogue, the famous fashion magazine published an article on this performance. To see the article … Continue reading
SEVEN will be performed at the Martin E Segal Theatre Center, located at The Graduate Center of CUNY, Fifth Avenue and 34th Street, NYC at 6:30 PM on December 15. This performance is free and open to the public. The … Continue reading
UN Women National Committee and KYOFUKAI (Japan Christian Women’s Organization) will present SEVEN performed by the Theatre Classics Company Monday, November 10, 2014 at 2 pm in Kyofukaikan Hall, Tokyo, Japan
SEVEN poster in front of theatre “Seven Women, Seven Fates, and a thousand questions.”
Fifty women from war-torn countries flown in by the State Department came together for a two week conference held at Smith, Mt Holyoke College and Simmons “Reconstructing Societies in the Wake of Conflict”. SEVEN, acted and directed by stuents from … Continue reading
SEVEN In Morocco from SevenWomen on Vimeo.
March 27, 2014 SEVEN was performed in Riga, Latvia organized by local women’s rights organizations and attended by the Swedish Queen.
March 7, 2014 – SEVEN In Ireland a first for SEVEN as it is performed by KABOSH in The Great Hall, Parliament, Belfast N.I. and at The Guildhall, Derry. NI. See the video here