It’s the season when the lists of all the best things of the year are released, and we’re proud to announce that SEVEN has made the Best Audiobooks List! Joining other amazing audiobooks in Audiofile magazine’s Memoir Category, including work by David Sedaris and Coretta Scott King, the LA Theatre Works audio version of the play is truly honored. Of course, we happily owe a huge debt of gratitude to our talented cast who performed the play live and on the recording: Shannon Holt, Sameerah Luqmaan Harris, Jossara Jinaro, Alex Kingston, Emily Kuroda, Annet Mahendru, and Sarah Shahi; and another big gob-smacking bunch of gratitude is owed to the no-nonsense-we-will-hit-the-deadline director JudyAnn Elder. The audiobook of SEVEN by Paula Cizmar, Catherine Filloux, Gail Kriegel, Carol K Mack, Ruth Margraff, Anna Deavere Smith, and Susan Yankowitz was produced by Susan Albert Loewenberg and LA Theatre Works; it has aired on public radio around the U.S., and will be headed to the airwaves in China as well.
- SEVEN Makes the Best Audiobooks List!
- Young Artists Take on 7 in Austin
- 7 Gets #ReviewoftheDay
- 7 in Southern California in November
- STARRED REVIEW! The Audio Book of SEVEN Earns A Starred Review
- Mu Sochua Flees Cambodia in Fight for Democracy
- And in Sacramento, the award goes to…..
- SEVEN The Audio Book – A Great Review!