March is International Women’s Month, and SEVEN was part of the celebration as it was presented at various points on the globe throughout the month. On March 6, the play was in Dhaka, Bangladesh. At various dates in March, SEVEN was performed in Montreal, Canada. A group of high school students performed the play in Brandon, U.K. Plus the play was presented all over the United States–including in Laguna Woods, California; in Durham, North Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, produced by Sotto Voce Theatre; and at Roundlake Theatre at Roundlake High School in Illinois. More news of more performances coming soon!
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal
- 7 Goes on the March to MARCH Again–for SWAN Day
- 7 at LA Theatre Works – Live First, Then Radio
- Conversations Continue — After 7
- Acclaimed Actresses in Cast of 7 at LATW