March is International Women’s Month, and SEVEN was part of the celebration as it was presented at various points on the globe throughout the month. On March 6, the play was in Dhaka, Bangladesh. At various dates in March, SEVEN was performed in Montreal, Canada. A group of high school students performed the play in Brandon, U.K. Plus the play was presented all over the United States–including in Laguna Woods, California; in Durham, North Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, produced by Sotto Voce Theatre; and at Roundlake Theatre at Roundlake High School in Illinois. More news of more performances coming soon!
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
- SEVEN Heads To Pueblo, Colorado
- Activism Knows No Age Limits
- Coming soon: SEVEN in March