March is International Women’s Month, and SEVEN was part of the celebration as it was presented at various points on the globe throughout the month. On March 6, the play was in Dhaka, Bangladesh. At various dates in March, SEVEN was performed in Montreal, Canada. A group of high school students performed the play in Brandon, U.K. Plus the play was presented all over the United States–including in Laguna Woods, California; in Durham, North Carolina and Raleigh, North Carolina, produced by Sotto Voce Theatre; and at Roundlake Theatre at Roundlake High School in Illinois. More news of more performances coming soon!
- Mukhtar Mai’s Story Takes on a New Form – Opera!
- 7 Coming Soon in the Berkshires
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal