The performances of SEVEN presented by LA Theatre Works played to enthusiastic audiences who stayed afterward to hear talkbacks with human rights defender Marina Pisklakova-Parker–one of the women profiled in the play–and two of the seven playwrights, Susan Yankowitz and Paula Cizmar. LATW records the performances and turns them into audio shows which are presented on public radio stations in the U.S. and also, of all places, in China! The recorded play will also be available as a CD. Here’s the director Judyann Elder introducing the cast: Shannon Holt, Sameerah Luqmaan-Harris, Sarah Shahi, Emily Kuroda, Annet Mahendru, Jossara Jinaro, and Alex Kingston.
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March