A translation of SEVEN, plus the individual monologues about the women profiled in the play, is headed for publication in Japan. The translator, Riho Mitachi, has directed and produced SEVEN at Theatre Classics in Tokyo and is now making the play available for Japanese readers. Stay tuned for details of when the script is available in print ASAP.
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal
- 7 Goes on the March to MARCH Again–for SWAN Day
- 7 at LA Theatre Works – Live First, Then Radio