A translation of SEVEN, plus the individual monologues about the women profiled in the play, is headed for publication in Japan. The translator, Riho Mitachi, has directed and produced SEVEN at Theatre Classics in Tokyo and is now making the play available for Japanese readers. Stay tuned for details of when the script is available in print ASAP.
- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!