A translation of SEVEN, plus the individual monologues about the women profiled in the play, is headed for publication in Japan. The translator, Riho Mitachi, has directed and produced SEVEN at Theatre Classics in Tokyo and is now making the play available for Japanese readers. Stay tuned for details of when the script is available in print ASAP.
- 7 Gets #ReviewoftheDay
- 7 in Southern California in November
- STARRED REVIEW! The Audio Book of SEVEN Earns A Starred Review
- Mu Sochua Flees Cambodia in Fight for Democracy
- And in Sacramento, the award goes to…..
- SEVEN The Audio Book – A Great Review!
- Review: Hope Triumphs over Despair
- Actors in SEVEN Nominated for Acting Awards