A translation of SEVEN, plus the individual monologues about the women profiled in the play, is headed for publication in Japan. The translator, Riho Mitachi, has directed and produced SEVEN at Theatre Classics in Tokyo and is now making the play available for Japanese readers. Stay tuned for details of when the script is available in print ASAP.
- SEVEN Makes the Best Audiobooks List!
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
- SEVEN Heads To Pueblo, Colorado
- Activism Knows No Age Limits
- Coming soon: SEVEN in March