We’re pleased to announce that The Eileen Fisher Company has made a direct contribution to SEVEN, a documentary play, to be used for raising awareness and outreach in 2016. This wonderful donation will help fund advertising and marketing so that we can spread the message of human rights. Our thanks go out to The Eileen Fisher Company for this vote of confidence! We hope to keep the play moving forward and appreciate a little help from our friends.
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
- SEVEN Heads To Pueblo, Colorado
- Activism Knows No Age Limits