We’re pleased to announce that The Eileen Fisher Company has made a direct contribution to SEVEN, a documentary play, to be used for raising awareness and outreach in 2016. This wonderful donation will help fund advertising and marketing so that we can spread the message of human rights. Our thanks go out to The Eileen Fisher Company for this vote of confidence! We hope to keep the play moving forward and appreciate a little help from our friends.
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal
- 7 Goes on the March to MARCH Again–for SWAN Day
- 7 at LA Theatre Works – Live First, Then Radio