SEVEN is most often is done with simple, straightforward, elegant staging to accentuate the documentary quality of the play. And sometimes it is simply a reading where the actors don’t even move. But sometimes….sometimes….sometimes a director and her collaborators get a huge idea and SEVEN becomes a spectacular production with 31 actors, masks, movements, projections, lights. That’s what Tracy Williams did at Mira Costa College in San Diego for the production that ran from October 1 – 11, 2015. Here’s just a quick view of some of the photos from the amazing production. More to come soon.
- A reading of SEVEN in Florence, Italy
- SEVEN Makes the Best Audiobooks List!
- Young Artists Take on 7 in Austin
- 7 Gets #ReviewoftheDay
- 7 in Southern California in November
- STARRED REVIEW! The Audio Book of SEVEN Earns A Starred Review
- Mu Sochua Flees Cambodia in Fight for Democracy
- And in Sacramento, the award goes to…..