SEVEN is most often is done with simple, straightforward, elegant staging to accentuate the documentary quality of the play. And sometimes it is simply a reading where the actors don’t even move. But sometimes….sometimes….sometimes a director and her collaborators get a huge idea and SEVEN becomes a spectacular production with 31 actors, masks, movements, projections, lights. That’s what Tracy Williams did at Mira Costa College in San Diego for the production that ran from October 1 – 11, 2015. Here’s just a quick view of some of the photos from the amazing production. More to come soon.
- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!