SEVEN is most often is done with simple, straightforward, elegant staging to accentuate the documentary quality of the play. And sometimes it is simply a reading where the actors don’t even move. But sometimes….sometimes….sometimes a director and her collaborators get a huge idea and SEVEN becomes a spectacular production with 31 actors, masks, movements, projections, lights. That’s what Tracy Williams did at Mira Costa College in San Diego for the production that ran from October 1 – 11, 2015. Here’s just a quick view of some of the photos from the amazing production. More to come soon.
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal
- 7 Goes on the March to MARCH Again–for SWAN Day
- 7 at LA Theatre Works – Live First, Then Radio