A summertime performance of SEVEN was held on the North Fork of Long Island, New York on July 26. The reading was presented at the Peconic Lane Community Center in Southold, sponsored by the North Fork Reform Synagogue. It was directed by Gail Kriegel, one of the playwrights of SEVEN, who described the play in local media as “a dramatic piece about extraordinary women leaders from around the world who have risked their lives to fight injustice, trafficking, corruption, domestic violence, and poverty.” The cast included: Carol Brown, Ruth Eilenberg, Kay Freeman, Sara Zarem Levin, Toni Munna, Beverly Price, Peggy Schwartz, and Stephanie Zinger.
- A reading of SEVEN in Florence, Italy
- SEVEN Makes the Best Audiobooks List!
- Young Artists Take on 7 in Austin
- 7 Gets #ReviewoftheDay
- 7 in Southern California in November
- STARRED REVIEW! The Audio Book of SEVEN Earns A Starred Review
- Mu Sochua Flees Cambodia in Fight for Democracy
- And in Sacramento, the award goes to…..