A summertime performance of SEVEN was held on the North Fork of Long Island, New York on July 26. The reading was presented at the Peconic Lane Community Center in Southold, sponsored by the North Fork Reform Synagogue. It was directed by Gail Kriegel, one of the playwrights of SEVEN, who described the play in local media as “a dramatic piece about extraordinary women leaders from around the world who have risked their lives to fight injustice, trafficking, corruption, domestic violence, and poverty.” The cast included: Carol Brown, Ruth Eilenberg, Kay Freeman, Sara Zarem Levin, Toni Munna, Beverly Price, Peggy Schwartz, and Stephanie Zinger.
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
- SEVEN Heads To Pueblo, Colorado
- Activism Knows No Age Limits