A summertime performance of SEVEN was held on the North Fork of Long Island, New York on July 26. The reading was presented at the Peconic Lane Community Center in Southold, sponsored by the North Fork Reform Synagogue. It was directed by Gail Kriegel, one of the playwrights of SEVEN, who described the play in local media as “a dramatic piece about extraordinary women leaders from around the world who have risked their lives to fight injustice, trafficking, corruption, domestic violence, and poverty.” The cast included: Carol Brown, Ruth Eilenberg, Kay Freeman, Sara Zarem Levin, Toni Munna, Beverly Price, Peggy Schwartz, and Stephanie Zinger.
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal
- 7 Goes on the March to MARCH Again–for SWAN Day
- 7 at LA Theatre Works – Live First, Then Radio