The Ninety-Mile Burntollet March scene from SEVEN, presented by the UN Women National Committee and KYOFUKAI (Japan Christian Women’s Organization) in Tokyo. Translated and directed by Riho Mitachi. Performed by the Theatre Classics Company. Left to right: Yukiko Yamashina as Sochua, Yukiko Maki as Anabella, Ryoko Nagashima as Inez, Manami Maruyama as Farida, Mitsuko Hoshi as Marina, Ayumi Miyazaki as Hafsat, and Eika Azumi as Mukhtar.
- A Groundbreaking Critic Reviews SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- SEVEN at Elan Ensemble in Los Angeles
- Tour of SEVEN Inspires Audience in Washington DC
- The new touring production of SEVEN plays at the Queens Theater in Flushing
- SEVEN will be touring the United States between OCTOBER 12, 2019 – APRIL 5, 2020
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!