The Ninety-Mile Burntollet March scene from SEVEN, presented by the UN Women National Committee and KYOFUKAI (Japan Christian Women’s Organization) in Tokyo. Translated and directed by Riho Mitachi. Performed by the Theatre Classics Company. Left to right: Yukiko Yamashina as Sochua, Yukiko Maki as Anabella, Ryoko Nagashima as Inez, Manami Maruyama as Farida, Mitsuko Hoshi as Marina, Ayumi Miyazaki as Hafsat, and Eika Azumi as Mukhtar.
- A wonderful tribute to Inez McCormack, a leader of SEVEN
- People’s United Bank Women in Leadership’s NYC-Metro Chapter & Gerstein Fisher are honored to present SEVEN – a documentary play
- SEVEN will be the 2019-20 touring production of LATW!
- Riho Mitachi Uses SEVEN as a Guide in Japan
- SEVEN at the UN in March
- SEVEN Heads To Pueblo, Colorado
- Activism Knows No Age Limits
- Coming soon: SEVEN in March