The Ninety-Mile Burntollet March scene from SEVEN, presented by the UN Women National Committee and KYOFUKAI (Japan Christian Women’s Organization) in Tokyo. Translated and directed by Riho Mitachi. Performed by the Theatre Classics Company. Left to right: Yukiko Yamashina as Sochua, Yukiko Maki as Anabella, Ryoko Nagashima as Inez, Manami Maruyama as Farida, Mitsuko Hoshi as Marina, Ayumi Miyazaki as Hafsat, and Eika Azumi as Mukhtar.
- Additional Performance in the Berkshires
- 7 – A Benefit Performance in the Berkshires
- Mukhtar Mai’s Story Takes on a New Form – Opera!
- 7 Coming Soon in the Berkshires
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times