The Ninety-Mile Burntollet March scene from SEVEN, presented by the UN Women National Committee and KYOFUKAI (Japan Christian Women’s Organization) in Tokyo. Translated and directed by Riho Mitachi. Performed by the Theatre Classics Company. Left to right: Yukiko Yamashina as Sochua, Yukiko Maki as Anabella, Ryoko Nagashima as Inez, Manami Maruyama as Farida, Mitsuko Hoshi as Marina, Ayumi Miyazaki as Hafsat, and Eika Azumi as Mukhtar.
- 7 Gets #ReviewoftheDay
- 7 in Southern California in November
- STARRED REVIEW! The Audio Book of SEVEN Earns A Starred Review
- Mu Sochua Flees Cambodia in Fight for Democracy
- And in Sacramento, the award goes to…..
- SEVEN The Audio Book – A Great Review!
- Review: Hope Triumphs over Despair
- Actors in SEVEN Nominated for Acting Awards