The Ninety-Mile Burntollet March scene from SEVEN, presented by the UN Women National Committee and KYOFUKAI (Japan Christian Women’s Organization) in Tokyo. Translated and directed by Riho Mitachi. Performed by the Theatre Classics Company. Left to right: Yukiko Yamashina as Sochua, Yukiko Maki as Anabella, Ryoko Nagashima as Inez, Manami Maruyama as Farida, Mitsuko Hoshi as Marina, Ayumi Miyazaki as Hafsat, and Eika Azumi as Mukhtar.
- CeCe Sloan Presents a Whole Series of SEVENs
- SEVEN on the Central Coast – Morro Bay
- Sotto Voce Theatre’s Production of SEVEN Earns Rave Reviews in Raleigh, NC
- Hafsat Abiola – A Human Rights Hero Spotlighted in the NY Times
- SEVEN — All Over the World in March!
- 7 Heads North – To Montreal
- 7 Goes on the March to MARCH Again–for SWAN Day
- 7 at LA Theatre Works – Live First, Then Radio